Elder Patriot – The mainstream media matrix is doing its best to limit the public’s knowledge of the past president’s administration’s weaponization of the FBI and the DOJ for political purposes as they possibly can.
If this doesn’t matter to you then you don’t deserve to live in this country. But be aware that you are fomenting a political revolution to strip American patriots of their rights and you deserve their scorn, at least.
In one case the nation’s premier law enforcement agency destroyed evidence and passed out immunity deals like free cigarettes in Times Square in order to exonerate the past president’s preferred successor. And all the while, the FBI was operating with the full approval, and under orders from, the Attorney General of the United States and with guidance from her highest level associates within the DOJ.
In a second instance both agencies fabricated and publicized a wholly unwarranted probe into the past president’s preferred successor’s challenger.
This is all going to crash down upon that president because Congress has evidence that the President of the United States might have orchestrated both of these violations that desecrated the oaths those at the FBI and DOJ took to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Even if the president didn’t initially give the orders to conduct these crimes, these crimes amounted to a criminal conspiracy that evidence shows were conducted with his full knowledge. There is no evidence that president did anything to stop this conspiracy – or those involved in it – from continuing to subvert the rule of law, the spirit of the law, or the long-term damage that would result from it.
That president must now answer for his crimes. If he isn’t then no one’s freedoms will ever again be protected.
The fact that president was Barack Hussein Obama and not Donald Trump only shines a spotlight on the mainstream media’s intense partisanship. It would be hard to see how any paid lobbyist could present a more polarized viewpoint.
Their sins are so egregious that they are forced to ignore what are increasingly earth-shaking revelations of wrongdoing while at the same time dedicating all of their print space and airtime to looking for some crime with which to charge his successor. A successor who has sworn to drain the D.C. swamp.
Thanks to investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson we have a chart outlining the interactions of the criminal co-conspirators that manned the highest levels of both agencies:
While there’s now no denying that they were a rogue group of traitors, the evidence shows they were working with the full knowledge and authority of Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, and President Obama.
Despite the obfuscation from every agency of which documentation had been requested, the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs found damning evidence of the President Obama’s direct involvement in what can only be characterized as a criminal conspiracy to alter the outcome of an election:
First, a list of documentation that has been kept from investigators following written requests for which date as far back as July 2015:
- State Department (10 requests for documents ignored),
- Justice Department (4 requests for documents ignored),
- FBI (11 requests for documents ignored),
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence (2 requests for documents ignored),
There were also interview requests that have been ignored dating back to September 2015:
- Interview request with Bryan Pagliano. (September 4, 2015 request).
- Interview request with Justin Cooper. (December 7, 2015 request).
- Interview request with John Bentel. (March 4, 2016 request).
- Interview request with Marcel Lazar (April 27, 2016 request).
Requests for records from other non-governmental groups were also ignored including those of Clinton Executive Services Corporation made in September 2015.
This was a full-scale cover-up and the report released on Wednesday by the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs points to glaring proof that Obama’s fingerprints are all over it:
- From Page 3 of the report: [FBI Deputy Director of Counterintelligence, Peter Strzok and FBI Attorney Lisa Page] discussed then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch knowing that Secretary Clinton would not face charges—before the FBI had interviewed Secretary Clinton and before her announcement that she would accept Director Comey’s prosecution decision. They wrote about drafting talking points for then-Director Comey because President Obama “wants to know everything we’re doing.”
- From Page 5: On March 7, 2015, in an interview with President Obama, CBS News correspondent Bill Plante asked, “When did you first learn that Hillary Clinton used an email system outside the U.S. government for official business when she was Secretary of State?” President Obama answered: “The same time everybody else learned it through news reports.”
On its face, Obama’s assertion is absurd. Are we to believe that not a single one of our 17 intelligence agencies alerted President Obama to Hillary’s violation of the Espionage Act?
More from Page 5: On March 9, 2015, responding to press inquiries about the President’s interview with Plante, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest stated: “The President was referring specifically to the arrangement associated with Secretary Clinton’s email. Yes, the President was aware of her email address. He traded emails with her. That shouldn’t be a surprise that the President of the United States is going to trade emails with the Secretary of State. But the President was not aware that this was the email address that she was using exclusively for all her business. The president was not aware of that until that had been more widely reported.”
Nobody in the White House press corps thought to press the question why didn’t the president, sending and receiving emails on a non-approved platform, demand an investigation in to whether his exchanges with Hillary – his Secretary of State – had been compromised or, at least, secure.
At this point it had become evident that the mainstream media had become cheerleaders for the president.
- From Page 6: Plante, however, was not asking about Secretary Clinton’s exclusive use of a private email system—only the President’s knowledge that Secretary Clinton had used a private system for official business.
President Obama had effectively been given a pass for himself having violated the Espionage Act through his communications with Hillary Clinton, something we considered in a column from August 13, 2015.
- From Page 13: On April 10, 2016, Strzok texted Page that he was “increasingly profoundly bothered by JBs [sic – likely refers to James Baker, FBI General Counsel] call and the lack of ANY heads up. Deeply. It was wrong given what I had already been asked to do.” He continued: “I’m not sure if I want to be part of this.” Page responded, “You are part of this and that’s not going to change. But I think you have every right to be angry and frustrated about being left out of the loop on your investigation, especially when you’re going to be left holding the bag. . . Big big case, big big problems.”68 From context, it appears that Page and Strzok may have been discussing an interview that President Obama gave to Fox News Sunday, taped earlier in the week but aired that day, in which President Obama noted that he “continued to believe that [Secretary Clinton] has not jeopardized America’s national security.”
This suggests that Strzok had been doing the bidding of superiors – sometimes against his better judgment – and he realized that he was being set up as the fall guy if the conspiracy was ever exposed.
Then this smoking gun followed.
- From Page 14: “Rybicki [Comey’s Chief of Staff] just sent another version.”… “He changed President to ‘another senior government official.’”
“The changes in Director Comey’s statement to delete the reference to President Obama—taken with the President’s April 10 statements about the investigation—raise questions about whether the FBI sought to downplay President Obama’s role or awareness of Secretary Clinton’s conduct.”
Lisa Page then flatly admits Obama’s Attorney General was aware of everything that the FBI was conspiring to do to exonerate Clinton and that she did nothing to stop it.
- More from Page 14: “On July 1, 2016, following Attorney General Lynch’s announcement that she would follow the FBI’s recommendation in the Clinton investigation, Page wrote, “it’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought” against Secretary Clinton.”
As we already knew, A.G. Lynch had ordered Comey to downplay the most explosive criminal conspiracy in American history by referring to it as a matter.
Four days later Comey held a press conference to exonerate Clinton. Then two days after that he swore before the “House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on July 7, 2016, Director Comey that he “did not coordinate [his statement] with anyone. The White House, the Department of Justice, nobody outside the FBI family had any idea what I was about to say.”
Who was lying – Page in a private text message to her lover or Comey to a nationwide audience?
Then less than two months later we had proof that Obama was deeply involved in, at least, monitoring the fraudulent FISA application if not having orchestrated it:
- From Page 15: On September 2, 2016, Page wrote about preparing talking points for Director Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”78 This text raises additional questions about the type and extent of President Obama’s personal involvement in the Clinton email scandal and the FBI investigation of it.
These were the direct references to Obama, or “the president” contained in the 25-page interim report released by the Senate’s Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
The FBI text messages can be found here.
The letters Chairman Johnson has sent to various agencies and source documents can be found here.
There is no way to deny the evidence that the only tyrant in the Clinton-Trump equation was Barack Obama. He was the only person with knowledge of the conspiracy who also had the ability to end it.
Unlike Robert Mueller who started his investigation from scratch the special counsel appointed to look into this will have much its work already done. The 32 requests for the production of evidential documents and interviews that we cited above promise to bring Obama’s House of Cards crashing down.